How Can You Help Valley Industries?
- Please make a tax deductible contribution to our annual appeal! We rely on community support to continue our mission of providing dignified meaningful employment for people with developmental disabilities. Over 95% of your donations directly benefit our sheltered workers to enhance their work experience and ensure employment continuity.
- We need customers to keep us working. Please spread the word of our subcontract services to your contacts, companies, and friends. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Contact Jerry Hart with leads or prospects for him to call on.
- Direct traffic and new supporters to our website to see our info, photos, and video.
- Sponsor the worker of the month program.
- Sponsor or help solicit sponsors and ticket sales for the Mayors’ Shamrock Ball. Contact Jim, Linda, or visit our website for more information on the ball.
- Patronize and thank the shamrock ball sponsors. Click here for a complete list of sponsors or stop by our office.
- Remember someone special with a memorial contribution to Valley Industries.
- Support our scrip card fundraiser. Contact Cathy Younker for more information. We receive up to 25% of your purchases!
- Pick up a Schnuck’s scrip card from Linda Shaffer at our front desk and use it regularly when you shop to benefit Valley Industries.
- Join the VIP’s and donate your time and talents to benefit our special workers.
- Support Public Transportation for our workers with developmental disabilities.
- Donate your gently used items and/or your time to help in our thrift store.
MAYORS' SHAMROCK BALL
Our annual Mayors’ Shamrock Ball held every March is the premier green tie event of North County featuring great food, open bar, dancing and live entertainment. All proceeds benefit Valley Industries. We hope you will join us!
ANNUAL GOLF OUTING
Our annual Golf Outing is held in September at Spencer T. Olin Golf Course in Alton, IL. All proceeds benefit Valley Industries.